Double tag card

Hi, today I'm sharing a new kind of card I made (well for me it's new), called a double tag card.
I discovered the idea on Tara's craft studio. It's funny how you can stumble on a site which you never visited before and find exactly what you have been looking for for some time. You know?
I had that with Tara's craft studio site. Such amazing projects and inspiration I found there.
One of the easiest to make (in my opinion) was the double tag card. You can find examples, the template and explanation here, and this is what I came up with.


It's kind of a booklet and it has two pockets on the inside, in which there are two pull-out tags.





There is a lot of decoration and embellishments on my project.
I covered the entire booklet with the beautiful paper from Prima Marketing, Love story. The script paper on the tags is from another company (I'm sorry I don't know which one).


I used all kinds of lace, trims, pearl strings, ribbons for decoration. But also a stickpin, pearls and of course the flowers from Prima Marketing.


On the front I used one of the journaling note card from the love story collection.
Here is also a picture from the back of the card.


It was quite a lot of work but it's absolutely worth it. This kind of card makes a wonderful gift to send to family or friends.


I'm entering this project in these challenges:

https://blogscrapandme.blogspot.nl/2018/05/wyzwanie-44-kwiaty.html



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette


1 comment

A.Karasiowa said...

Wow, amazing work. Thanks for joining us at ScrapAndMe :)