Pretty in .... Blue

My second post today is to share with you a card I've created in blue color tones.


The paper I used is from Lemoncraft "gossamer blue". There are some paper flowers on it but also foamiran flowers,  like the blue roses. I have a tutorial on my you tube channel on how I made these roses. You can find it HERE.


I also added two doilies, cheesecloth, lace, paper leaves, feathers, butterflies and pieces of blue crochets. The butterflies are free printables from this site.


The sentiment is from the Itsy Bitsy paperpack: watercolor floral ballet.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette



5 comments

Катерина Пак said...

Очень красивая открыточка получилась!

Катерина Пак said...

Очень красивая открыточка получилась!

Lorena said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

mosia said...

What a beautiful and delicate card <3
Thank you for playing along with us at Lemoncraft :-)

An. U handmade said...

Love your card! Very beautiful... and I can almost sense the flower scent even Im looking at your card throught screen! )) Thank you very much for participating in challenge from challenge blog Deko Grad!