Fabric heart

Hi, today I'm sharing this fabric heart I've made. I saw this idea on this blog the other day and loved it so much, I just had to case it.


I started by downloading a long heart shape template and used that to cut out the shape in thick chipboard. I also cut several layer out of fabric, lace, cheesecloth but a bit larger then the chipboard heart.
Then I added some plush filling to the heart and all the layers. I glued the edges together because I don't have a sewing machine.

Then I decorated the heart with some items from Allmacraft like the wedding gown and the leaves on the gown.


I've also added a resin flowers, pearls, silver hearts, a bow, pearls spray and a cute angle.



I'm entering this project in the following challenge:

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-52/

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette


1 comment

Tracy Freeman said...

This is beautiful, the attention to detail is amazing and i love the lace you have used.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog.
Have a great day :)