Flower cards with ScrapAndMe romantic garden papers

Hi friends, today I'm sharing two flower cards I've made with the ScrapAndMe  "Romantic Garden 2" papers.


This set has some beautiful papers but also cutting elements with flowers and plants.


I've also used some guipure elements from Allmacraft, like the frames and the leaves and lots of flowers. 



On both cards I added little micro beads.



In the above picture you can clearly see the bead spray and pink curly moss I've attached.


There's a video available on my you tube channel on how I've build up these cards. Here's the link to that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jTnaMtkGXE&t

I hope you would like to take a visit and give me a thumbs up.

I'm entering these cards in this challenge:

http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/cmc106-anything-goes.html

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette.


2 comments

Miss Emerald said...

Very, very beautiful, delicate and elegant cards. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Karteluszki Reni said...

Pięknie. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Card Mania ;)