Sweets for my sweet

Hi friends, I hope you're having a wonderful day!
I've created this sweets for my sweet card today using the delicious papers from Bee Shabby called "Our Cafe". These papers weren't available here in The Netherlands so I ordered them at a Russian scrapbook store called Inscrap (together with some other goodies) and the shipping went super fast, just 10 days.


The white flowers I made myself from foamiran. There's a flair button in the right bottom corner, also from the Our Cafe series.



As always I made this card with multiple layers and added ribbons, crochet pieces and ephemera between the different layers.





I've also added lots of berries between the flowers and they match the papers perfectly.



I would like to enter this card in these challenges/gallery:





Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate your comments very much.

Hugs, Henriette.


1 comment

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is so beautiful - amazing details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin