Blues and browns

Hi, crafty friends. I don't make much cards especially made to enter challenges simply because I have no time, but today I'm sharing a card inspired by a moodboard challenge over at Saratov scrap club.


I just love the colors!
For the cardbase I used Nellie's Multi Frames dies.
I made the flowers using foamiran (bought at crafteezee), colored with chalks and oil pastels in the colors I wanted and cut out using different flowers dies.


I embellished the card with all kinds of materials, like fabric, pine cones, leaves, pearls and little micro beads.



Some of the embellishments are coated with copper wax, like the leaves, pearls and pine cones.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:

http://saratovscrap.blogspot.com/2018/11/36.html#more
I was inspired by the colors, the wood and the pinecones in this moodboard.



https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-55/

http://www.dare2bartzy.com/wp/november-challenge-thanks/

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs, Henriette.



5 comments

Pam MacKay said...

Gorgeous color combo and card! Thanks for joining the Dare 2B Artzy Monthly Challenge! DT Member Pam

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Beautiful card! Love all the layering and 3D elements used. You always create lovely projects! Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy November Challenge! -Tasha ☺

Галя said...

Красивая работа! Спасибо от ССК за Ваше творчество!

Ксения said...


what a great card!
thanks from ССК

Ксения said...


What a beautiful card! thanks from CCК blog