Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi everyone, I haven't played along in the coffee lovers papercrafters hops this year but the fall/winter edition I couldn't pass. My favorite season for a coffee hop.



I made a gift/treat bag using the adorable papers from Prima Marketing "Santa baby".
These papers have cute cacoa images on it, perfect for the theme.



The treat bag die is from Craftin desert divas.
The gromlets are from We R Memory keepers.


Here's a picture of the other side of the treat bag.


I hope you like my little treat bag!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun hopping!

Hugs, Henriette.


14 comments

VanessaB said...

those are sooo cute!

Billie A said...

Beautiful gift bag. Awesome image.

~amy~ said...

cocoa and macarons = yum
These projects are amazing. Those treat bags will be a big hit!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, how soft and elegant! Two beautiful projects!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The treat bag is gorgeous.

Hetty said...

Such a deliciously looking treat back! YUM!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very pretty. Caught my eye so I had to pop on over and say so!

Barbara S said...

Love your treat bag and the wonderful soft colors.

Laura S. said...

These has to be some of my favorite colors, the treat bag is a gift in itself!

Fikreta said...

Love it!
so soft color and super pretty!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely! Such a wonderful Prima Christmas line. I couldn't resist it either, and it looks great with the candy canes.

Dana M said...

Beautiful treat bag! Love the soft colors and lovely patterned paper.

Lisa said...

So beautiful! Love those papers and how you've used them with this gift bag!

StampingbugKerry said...

What a tasty treat bag. YUM! Love the pinks! :)