My Junk Journals

Hi, these past few months my interest went in another direction and I've learned how to make junk journals. It has given me so much fun.
 I just love coloring papers with tea, coffee or avocado and making all kinds of journals.
I did share my first journal already: the botanical junk journal here:
https://hmier.blogspot.com/2019/04/botanical-junk-journal.html


There's a flip through video of the entire journal available on my You Tube channel:



Now I would like to share my the journals I made so far:
This is a pink envelop journal with avocado dyed pages.



You can watch a flip through of this one here:




Then I made this big journal with a housekeeper theme:














I've already sold this journal in my Etsy shop. It was my first sale and it was very excited.
Flip through video here:



Finally I made this cute girly junk journal:













Here is the flip through video:


This journal and the botanical journal are available in my recently opened Etsy shop:


I'm planning on making more journals in the future because it's so much fun to do.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriëtte.



No comments