Three cards with one die for Amazing Paper Grace

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I was asked to be November's guest designer for Amazing Paper Grace 
Becca Feeken has sent me beautiful dies to work with and today
 I'm sharing 3 cards created with the fabulous Candlewick pocket die.




This die set has four dies which includes an intricate design pocket and
 3 different sizes of flower dies.




The paper I used for all cards is from Scrapmir called Family Tree.

For my first card I die cut two pieces of the pocket and layered the pieces slightly offset.
I glued the pocket in the left lower corner and place another card panel in the pocket




For my second card I created a white pocket using the die and filled it with 
lots of fussy cut flowers and leaves. 
I also added two butterflies for even more dimension.









On the third card I placed two pockets on each side of the cardbase. In this way it makes a kind of envelope.  It can hold a gift card, a little note or a tag, as I did.
 I embellished the card with flowers made from the blossom dies in the set.





I hope I've shown you the possibilities using  just one die.





More Becca Feeken designed dies can be found in the Spellbinders shop:


Need more inspiration? Please visit the Amazing Paper Grace blog here:



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriëtte.




No comments