Pop out card for Craft Box UK

Hello crafty friends.

I've made this cute pop out card using the beautiful "Everyday"  papers from CRAFT BOX UK.

The idea for this card I found on the Graphics 45 YouTube channel. It is very easy to make.


I used kraft colored cardstock as the base for this card.

Behind the panels on the front and back of the card I've added pieces of ribbon 

to make a nice closure.



I've added lots of fussy cuts on the front and also inside the card.
On the front panel I've also glued a few paper flowers.


The inside has a fun pop out element.



I love the pretty mauve, pink and purple colors of the Everyday collection.
The cut out elements are also gorgeous.


You can find the "Everyday"collection in the Craft Box UK webshop.


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Henriëtte.



No comments