Ephemera folio with sleeve cover

 Hello, a quick post and lots of pictures today to share with you two 

vintage ephemera folios I've made.

I followed a tutorial on how to make this kind of folio on OakHouseJournals YouTube channel.

Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkUpOaecQPQ&t


The base of both folios is a piece of kraft cardstock.

The first label/ephemera folio is collaged using papers from Craft O Clock called: vintage bisou.

The sleeve is a piece of baking paper.





This folio contains journaling cards, labels and tags, two vellum bags, some printables from Artymaze and a few labels from Tracy Fox.










The second folio I decorated with vintage French ephemera scraps I bought at 
a French Etsy store.
The sleeve is a tea dyed wrinkled piece of copy paper, collaged with scraps.



This folio holds labels and (handmade) tags, tickets, some Tracy Fox labels and
authentic vintage French ephemera.






I like how they turned out but the second one is my favourite.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs, Henriëtte.

1 comment

Nancy Wethington said...

Be still my heart. These are fabulous! Love every single item, ticket and tag you added to these journals.