Altered lunch bag for Craft Box Uk

 Hi crafty friends. I'm here with another project as a design team member for Craft Box UK.

It's an altered lunch bag and I used a pad from the pretty paper collection called "Her Garden".

This paper pad has 10 beautiful floral designs.




Altering a lunch bag is very easy, you just fold the lower part up and glue the sides to 
create a pocket. The top flap is then folded over the pocket to create a envelope.
You decorate all sides with the patterned papers.




I torned all paper edges with a tearing ruler and distress them with brown distress ink.
I also covered the back of the pocket with the pretty papers.




I made small 3 tags to go inside the pocket.




The front is embellished with paper flowers, resin flowers and leave die cuts.
I also added some lace trim on the bottom of the envelope and on the flap.






To keep the envelope closed I attached a piece of lace and a long ribbon on the flap
 with a brad. You can wrap the ribbon around the envelope to keep it closed.



The flowers and pretty papers are available at the

Craft Box UK webshop


Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Take care and until next time.

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments