Fabric card

Hi,

The other day I was looking for embroidery patterns to use as digital image on my cards
and I came across THE MOST cutest fabric!
The designer is Tasha Noel and the fabric is called "The Simple Life". Loved it right away.
I ordered a pack of fabric squares from Etsy.


First I used the fabric to make little fabric buttons. They can be put on a card or as a centre in a flower for example.


Then I decided to make a card using that fabric. It turned out an card in an apple shape.



I love the color combination blue and red!
The fabric flower I made also with the same fabric from Tasha,




I'm entering this card in the next challenges:

Dutch Dare Card Challenge: my favorite things: cute fabric, fabric flowers, fabric buttons, buttons, ribbons and the color combo red and blue.



Have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog.

Hugs x
                     




5 comments

Lisa Minckler said...

You picked wisely...those ARE gorgeous squares of material and what you've done to the buttons is adorable. So love your apple shaped card and that handmade flower! What a beautiful creation you've made here and I love all your favorite things!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Dutch Dare.
Lisa xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Henriette
A gorgeous card love the fabulous colour's you have used thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Caz said...

This is lovely.Thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare. And good luck.

Caz xx DD DT

Naomi Johnson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

Bettina L. said...

This is stunning. Love that apple shape and what you did with the buttons, flower and lace too. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for another challenge. Bettina xx