Little birdie

Hi,

I designed a card! My first one. Must say I'm pretty pleased with the result.
The inspiration for this card was an image of a cake I found on Pinterest.



   Doesn't this cake looks cute?









I love the colors and design.
I drew a branch with leaves in Photoshop using (free) preset brushes.
I used the same colors as on the cake. The little birdie is also a brush.
The striped paper was the easiest part made in PS.



I would like to enter this card in the next challenges

http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.nl/2013/02/challenge-197-up-up-and-away.html

http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2013/02/11/birthday-challenge/#.URu1v6V2T4I

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.nl/2013/02/february-challenge.html fur and feather.

Today I discovered a sweet blog I must share with you. The blog is called Delightful Distractions.
You can find lots of free printables there, for instance these cute Valentine cards
(maybe a nice tip to give your sweetheart a card tomorrow?).


here is the link.

Have a nice Valentines day and thank you for visiting. Your comments are much appreciated!

Hugs x



7 comments

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

What a BEATIFUL and simple card this is. I just love it!!! I’m new to your blog and Thank You for playing along with us over at Pink By Design. I got Photoshop elements 10 for Christmas but still have not had a chance to play with it.

Anoniem said...

Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

brenda said...

Beautifully crisp and elegant card Henrietta and perfect for our theme.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Ruth said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Stamping Sensations, Ruth :)

pinky said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Sally H said...

A fabulous card. great image and lovely colours . Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Francesca said...

I love the colours
Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations
Francesca xx