A morning without coffee ...

Hi .. I hope you are having a good weekend,



I don't drink a lot of coffee like some people, only two cups in the morning and sometimes one
in the afternoon. I don't drink coffee in the evenings.
I do like a cup before I go to work and my favorite is cappucino.

isn't this sweet?

The other day I a saw some  amazing coffee cookies on Facebook on "Cookies with Character".
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cookies-with-Character/216082438437841





I had a moustache in my stash and these cookies gave me the idea to make card like the cappucino cookie.

I found a cup and saucer template here (it is actually a stitching pattern).
Altered it a bit and cut it out of brown cardstock.
I cut the cream layer a bit smaller.
The eyes are pearls. The funny sentiment I found on internet.





Entering this card in the next challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs x

2 comments

Delphine said...

Totally brilliant! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Tricia G. said...

LOVE This card!!! So cute! Hop on over to my blog at www.cardsbytrish.blogspot.com and sign up to win the blog candy I'm offering!