Say Cheese

Hi, ... I hope you are having a great Sunday,

Torico (Birdie Brown Blog) has a fabulous freebie digi for the april challenge.
I used this digital stamp to make my next card.
I searched on internet to find suitable background paper and found great scrapbook
paper and elements at Just Jaimee (also free to download).
The layout of the card is a previous sketch from Retro sketches.
I added some washi tape on the corners.




I would like to enter this card in the next challenges:

http://birdiebrown.blogspot.jp/2013/04/new-freebies-challenge.html image (freebie).

http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/2013/04/ttcrd-april-9th-april-15th-challenge.html anything goes (2e entry)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs x





3 comments

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Beautiful card Henriëtte!! Love the papers!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Torico said...

Fab card, Henriette! Love the papers and washi tape! Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge at Birdie Brown.

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable!!!