Celebration card

Hi and happy wednesday,

My previous blog post this morning was for the Yumi and Fumi first year anniversary blog hop.
If you are here for the hop please click on the link for my previous post.

http://hmier.blogspot.nl/2013/07/yumi-and-fumi-1st-anniversary-blog-hop.html

This second post is for the Yumi and Fumi challenge #20: Card for any celebration.

I made a card using Sister stamps  - Li-Li.
I stamped on card stock en scanned it in my computer so I can work on it in Photoshop.

The paper is from Basic Grey Konnichiwa.
Sentiment is from the Desert Diva.
I put two wooden flowers on it which I colored white with an ink pad.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

http://yumifumihandmadecrafts.blogspot.nl/2013/07/challenge-20card-for-any-celebration.html

Sketch used from:

http://fetch-a-sketch.blogspot.nl/2013/07/challenge-54.html


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day.

Hugs x



5 comments

Leanne said...

hehehe!! so cute! love the design layout and your coloring of Li-Li!
Thanks so much for joining our Celebration challenge Henriette and good luck!
:D
xx

Colleen said...

Your card is super cute. Li-Li looks adorable holding her panda bear.

cebelica said...

This is so cute! The paper you used is gorgeous and the image is really cute. Hugs! xx

eva said...

aww, i love this! so adorable! thanks for joining the challenge at yumi and fumi handmade!

Tip Top said...

Great use of the sketch and a lovely cute image! Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch