Christmas glitter

Hello,

Today I made my first Christmas card this year using some new die cuts I bought at a crafting booth at our local market.
They are the Christmas village from Marianne design .


I used one of the little houses and the tree die cut. Cut the shapes out of pink and green glitter cardstock.
I tear up some white cardstock to make a snowy landscape.
The sentiment I printed on the blue circle. The fir branch is also from Marianne Design.

I would like to enter this circle card in the following christmas challenges:


Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs x








3 comments

Guild Master Crystal said...

A wonderful Christmas card. The circular shape makes it unique from the standard square cards :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

~ Crystal (DT)

Kathy said...

So very sweet, love all the silhouette images. Thanks for joining the Christmas challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

Unknown said...

Simplicity is beauty and you proved it right!
I so adore your creation. It is sooo lovely and pretty. Thanks for sharing.
My heartfelt Christmas wishes to you and keep sharing your creations. xxxx Marilyn