Christmas Rocking Horse

Hi and happy Wednesday,

Last month I was one of the winners at Outlawz challenges . I was allowed to choose 7 digital stamps from Bugaboo.
With one of those stamps, a rocking horse, I made my next Christmas card.


I colored the digital stamp using photoshop and for my inspiration I used this super cute horse from erica catarina.


The strips of paper I made in Photoshop using patterns.

The sketch is from at Catch the bug challenge blog.


Entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting. CU soon.

Hugs x




8 comments

Céline said...

stunning card, love the colors
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Gem x said...

Very cute, I love it thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

Kathy said...

So very sweet and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

Anonymous said...

Adorable holiday card!! Perfect for a wee one or a new baby!! So precious!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “Christmas” challenge!!
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

rachel said...

This is just fabulous - love your design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel x

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge. Marlene DT

Jen Leeflang said...

O! wat een schatje!
Oh! what a darling!
Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch #146. Good luck in the draw. Please pop by the catch the Bug blog in a couple of hours for the start of a fun week!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Ger said...

lovely image and design. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT