Cute just got Cuter

Hello,

This weeks CAS challenge at Outlawz challenges is "to the dawgz".
The doggie stamp I used on my CAS card is a freebie digital stamp from All dressed up.
Using Photoshop I changed the outline color to grey (I left the nose and eyes black) and added just a touch of pink on the scarf and the tiny heart.
I attached two little pink pom poms to a piece of twine.


It sure is a very cute stamp and also not a difficult card to make.
I'm entering this card in these challenges:

This free digital is one of my favorites.


and


Thanks so much for the visit.
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Henriëtte.














9 comments

Tracy said...

I love what you have done with him, the bow just sets him off so perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up x

Nancy said...

Great card, Henriette! Wonderful CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

Nancy said...

Hi, Henriette! Me again! I'm so happy to see you've joined us at All Dressed Up too! :o)

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

Christine L said...

Oh wow... this really IS cute.. I love your CAS treatment of this gorgeous image and the lovely pink bow! Clever design.

Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up this time..

Christine x

Holly Hughes said...

This is darling! I love the clean, simple look of it. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up!

Keeley Ainsworth said...

Thank you so much for playing along over at All Dressed Up challenge - "Favourite All Dressed Up Image”!

Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

DT - Keeley Ainsworth
All Dressed Up
x x x

Keeley Ainsworth said...

Thank you so much for playing along over at All Dressed Up challenge - "Favourite All Dressed Up Image”!

Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

DT - Keeley Ainsworth
All Dressed Up
x x x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Cute Digi' challenge and good luck x Susan x