It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Hi,

This weeks CAS challenge theme at The Outlawz is "watermelon".
I wanted to create something different so after some browsing I decided to make a
watermelon cocktail card.

The cocktail drink is a free dingbat. I resized it in Photoshop and colored it in a watermelon color.
Then printed the cocktail and cut it.
The little melonpiece on the glass I cut from a fruity paperpad I had for many years, sorry don't know the brand.

I printed the sentiment directly on the cardstock in the same watermelon color as the cocktaildrink.
On the bottom I put a little stroke of green paper and also a piece of paper printed in the watermelon color (colorcode is FF3366).



Love the clean look and the fun sentiment.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Henriëtte.

2 comments

JMC Creates said...

This is sooooo clean & simple the sentiment is perfect lol Jacqui DT Sister Act

irishfaery said...

What a cute CAS card! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week!

Kez