Fall Wedding Card

Hi,

One of my favourite challenges is sunday-clean-and-simple at Outlawz.
I try to join them every week with a new CAS creation. This week the theme is Fall Wedding.
My inspiration came from looking at pictures from fall wedding bouquets.
And here is what I came up with.



Made the flowers myself (it's very easy, there are many tutorials on internet).
The leaves are die cuts. The sentiment "To have and to hold" is a freebie from Bethany elegant word art. I printed it on the cardstock.
Used some glitterpaper to give the card a nicer look.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:
  1. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/cas-challenge-october-5-2014
  2. http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.nl/2014/10/sos-172-its-most-colorful-time-of-year.html
  3. http://useyourstuff.blogspot.nl/2014/10/challenge-156-fall.html

Thank you for stopping by. Take care.

Hugs Henriëtte.


4 comments

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours you've used on the flowers! Perfect for an autumn wedding!
Thanks for joining the crew at Shopping Our Stash this week for the "Most Colourful Time of the Year" challenge!!

Michelle Looi said...

This is so classy! Lovely quilling and I just love the colors!
Thanks for sharing at Use Your Stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a fall wedding card! Wonderful colors and great quilling. Thanks for joining us at UYS for our Autumn Challenge and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Leslie Hanna said...

Your flowers are so pretty, and perfect for a Fall wedding! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!