Shore do love you

Hello and welcome,

 

I created this tropical scene in Photoshop using 2 digital stamp.
The palmtree is a digi from 2 Cute Ink. I removed the camel and colored the palmtree twice in Photoshop.
The flamingo is a digital stamp from pink petticoat. I also colored that digi in Photoshop and made two different versions (one has a darker color and no eyelashes).
I put the 4 digis together and made a gradient background, all in Photoshop.
Once I knew how to do all this it was great to make the image just as I had it in my mind.

I used the image on a tag card for the Tag you're it! challenge.
This is the inspiration card:
 

I only used the layout as my inspiration, not the autumn theme.
My card is quite the contrary with a tropical theme.


The sentiment I made in Word and I put a pearl shell bead on it.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:


Thanks so much for visiting. Have a nice day.

Hugs, Henriëtte









6 comments

Pia S said...

Super cute! I've never tried digital coloring, but I'm really tempted to look into that seeing your fab creation!

Patricia St Martin said...

Just a darling card so bright and colorful. Great job using photoshop never used it to color images but would love to learn. Trying to learn how to make a watermark now and I'm not doing very well. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday challenge.
Hugs, Pat

Marion said...

Such a happy and cheerful card! Thanks for playing along with the TYI challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on Lisa's card!

Marybeth said...

Way too cute! Love it and the bright happy colors. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous make, thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good luck.

Donna x