What does the fox say?

Hi and happy Wednesday,

I admit I have my doubts about my next card.
It started with this cute cross-stitch pattern I found browsing on Pinterest.



Then the song "what does the fox say" popped in my head (still hasn't completely go away its very persistent ;)).

I decided to make the pattern using sequins.





For the layout I used sketch # 101 from case this sketch


I used my die cut machine to cut out two circles.
Glued the sequins to a grey/blue circle. 
Made the sentiment in Word and printed it on the card stock,
Then I added three larger sequins under the sentiment and twine on the top of the card.
Well it is somewhat different.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:


Thanks for the visit!

For those who celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow:  Have a very happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs Henriëtte.






5 comments

Jac said...

Oh wow! How fun and funky is this! I say it works especially with the rest of the card being so clean, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Dana Joy said...

Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Deborah Adams said...

Fantastic card! I never would have thought to do that with sequins. You are so creative! Love this card it's so perfect for a masculine card or for a girl card. :D
Thank you for sharing and joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Deborah GDT

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how fabulous is this! Wow! So creative! I love it! Great take on the sketch!