Another Valentines Tag

Hello, happy Saturday!

I made another Valentines Tag to enter the tag you're it challenge.


Inspired by this fab tag from Debby Hughes from Lime doodles designs. I always look at her creations with much admiration.


For my tag I used stamps and paper from the simon says stamp Januay 2014 card kit.
I used distress markers to make the heart balloons.
The twine is from whimsy farm twine.

Entering this tag in these challenges:


I wish you all a fab weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Henriëtte.








6 comments

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful tag, love that you went for a soft color palette. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Anja Curvers said...

Wow what a great tag for this challenge love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us over at Tag you're it.

MagsB said...

What a beautiful tag, Henriette! I love the romantic pastel colours! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

artful-notions said...

Henriette, I can't stop looking (and studying!) your gorgeous tag! Watercolor perfection! Thanks for sharing it at Tag You're It!

Jeanne J said...

Love the soft watercolor look Henriette!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh, Henriette this tag is adorable and I love your watercoloring! Nice work!!! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!