Two cards; flower and turtle

Hi,

Today I want to share two cards I made these past days.
For my first card I used this weeks sketch at techno stamper.


I used a flower stamp from the Stampin' up! set "Flower Shop".



The background paper is digital paper from Red Pepper Papers on Etsy.
I just love this color combinations of lavender, creme and sand.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:

techno stamper: sketch
loves rubber stamps challenge: celebrations
get creative challenge: flowers


My second card is a clean and simple card with a cute turtle.



The digital stamp is from 2 cute ink. I did the coloring in Photoshop.
The DP is from Jillibean Soup.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:

the pink elephant: anything goes
outlawz challenges: CAS Sunday: Green
cas colours and sketches: sketch



Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Henriëtte.


7 comments

Camille Short said...

Love it all today! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges!

Camille - DT

Jane said...

Super cards. Love the bright crisp feel of the turtle card, the colours really zing! Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Beverley said...

Two FAB cards, I especially love the turtle one, the DP works perfectly :) Hugs Bev x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Henriëtte that is such a beautiful elegant card. I love the soft lilac hue and the pretty raffia. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Loves Rubberstamps for our ‘Celebrations’ challenge. We’re so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

Patricia Hays said...

I love the punny sentiment on the turtle card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love the turtle sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Skylark said...

Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week. Your cute turtle card and sentiment is such fun. Stef x