Halloween CAS card

Hi and welcome,



Although Halloween is not a big thing here in The Netherlands and I'm not so fond of Halloween themed challenges,
I did made a CAS Halloween card.
I used the same card layout as I did on a baby card that I made last May.

Here is how I made this card.
First I made 5 circles in Photoshop using a Halloween color scheme.
Then I searched on Flaticon.com for Halloween icons and placed them inside the circles.
I printed them and used circle die cuts because I wanted to foam mount the middle circle.
I also made the sentiment in Photoshop using the font "an unfortunate event" and added a little spider icon in the "o".
I printed the sentiment directly on the purple cardstock.
Also did I add orange glitter paper behind the white panel.


I really like the way Debby Hughes displayes her cards on her blog.
She explains more about how she takes photos of her cards here. 
I'm trying to be as good of a photographer as her, but not even close :)

Entering this CAS card in these challenges:

outlawz challenge: sunday cas Halloween
artistic inspirations challenge: halloween
dream valley challenges: halloween
aaa cards: CAS halloween
addicted to stamps: photo inspiration: inspired by the five panels



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a nice day.

Hugs Henriëtte.






6 comments

Neets B said...

I love the way you've put together all your digital elements, it's a wonderful Halloween card. I too love Debby's photography and I think you've done a great job with your staging here.
Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week, Anita x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS Halloween card and love the little images---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Julie B said...

What a fab CAS interpretation, love the way you've used your computer to print that fab sentiment.
Thanks for linking up at ATSM this week. :)

Jane said...

I'm so impressed by your digital skills, your card is superb and the font is perfect. Thanks for breaking out of your usual and entering the Halloween challenge at AAA Cards.

Jenny Colacicco said...

I know what you mean about Halloween - same in england!! Over in the US the shops are FULL of halloween cards right now. Debby is an unbelievably good photographer - I also aspire to one day be as good - i think much of it is about lighting and I have a very dark house :( Great card and colours - thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards.

Ceal said...

what a fun card! thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards!