Miss You more than just a little

My second blogpost today is to share with you a card I made for the Avery Elle challenge: winter.


Challenge 32

I don't have a lot Avery Elle stamps so I had to think of a way to make a winter card with an elephant. You usually don't see a wild elephant in the snow but hey one has to manage with what one has got.


I watercolored the background and added waterdrops. I used a stampin'up snow stamp and embossing powder to make the snow.
I colored the little elephant (stamp from Avery Elle) with spectrum nours. The sentiment is  a stamp from mama elephant.

Entering this card in the Avery Elle challenge: Winter.

Thanks so much for visiting. I so much appreciate your comments.

Hugs, Henriëtte


2 comments

Skrater said...

Super cute card, I love Ellie the elephant.

Jean said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!