Bears

Next weekend is my birthday and as a present I ordered some craft stuff  including these stamps from The ton stamps. Luckily they arrived before my birthday, so I got to play with them today.


Honey Bears

They are so cute and you can give the bears so many facial expressions. So funny.
I made a CAS card. Masking the bears and coloring the images with spectrum noir markers.


Then I added little hats and balloons. Because I wanted to make a birthday card I didn't use the sentiments in the set but one from lawn fawn.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:


Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Henriette,







5 comments

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 56 “One Layer” Hugs Jackie (DT)

JayBe said...

I love how you added the little hats and balloons to compliment your birthday design - a great CAS card. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

stampwithsandy said...

These bears are so cute Helen, epecially grouped together like you have them. Awesome jog coloring them, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Helen said...

A really cute card and clever masking.

Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

Helen x

Zw@@n said...

This card makes me smile, Henriette. It´s gorgeous, I love those cute bears and your masking is great. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma