Little one

Yesterday I shared a milk carton project with you which had a cute bunny on it from kartenwind.
I made a card with that same bunny on it, not with an Easter theme but a baby theme this time.


The idea for this card came from Kelly Latevola on the Create a smile blog.
First I sponged the background using light pink, pink and light purple dye inks.
Just like Kelly did on her card I added text to make it more interesting. I stamped the word "baby" in the same 
light pink ink and little hearts in light purple.
I colored the bunny with spectrum noir markers.
Then I made the sentiment in word, using a brush font for the word "welcome" and printed it on vellum.

Participating in these challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Henriette.



3 comments

Ellibelle said...

What an adorable baby card and so beautifully colored!
Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is such an adorable CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Unknown said...

Super easy and cute, Henriëtte. :)
Have an awesome day...