CASometry Challenge 2

Today I'm sharing my fifth and last card for the CASometry Challenge from Anna.
For this final stage I had to case any card from the CASometry Pinterest board and I choose to case
this card from clearly besotted.

Vertical front Final

The other day I just bought a new die-namics set from MFT with that same arch shape so that's why I choose to case that card.



Again I used The Ton Honey bear stamp set for the bear and sentiment. I stamp the bear and sentiment on Bazill Walnut cream paper with brown ink. I colored the bear just slightly with spectrum noir marker.


Honey Bears

The paper with the hearts is digital paper from TheDigiRainbow on Etsy.

Finally here is a picture of all 5 cards that I made for the CASometry challenge. 
It was fun to participate.


Have a nice day and thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette



4 comments

Unknown said...

Henriëtteб thank you so much for taking a part in my challenge! All your cards was so sweet and fun, and this last one is my favorite!

Lisa T said...

I love your card Henriette! Love the use of the patterned paper and your colour palette is perfect. So happy also to see you used my card as a base for yours - that's so sweet - thank you.

olga pershina said...

Just love this wonderful card)))

Laura Dovalo said...

Such fun and pretty cards and this last one is awesome! Love the patterned paper that you used and you still managed to keep it CAS. ^_^