Sneak Peak Pretty Cute Stamps June release

It's my first blog post as a DT member for Pretty Cute Stamps and the second day of June release sneak peaks.
There are no less than 13 new digital stamp sets released this month! Whoot!! and they are AMAZING.

Here is a sneak peak of the "oh crab!" set.



I did the coloring of this digital stamp in Photoshop. 
The paper used is digital paper from Magical Studio. on Etsy.
I used  MFT die-namics for the centre panel and the white circle. I printed out the sentiments.

I'm not sure why the crab is laughing since he forgot (a birthday), but he sure looks cute.

Be sure to check out more sneak peaks of the June release at the  PRETTY CUTE STAMPS BLOG and 
the upcoming blog hop this Thursday!

FREE DIGI:
From today through Thursday you can download this free digital image "land of the free" at pretty cute stamps.com.




Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back on the 16th with the pretty cute stamps Blog hop. 

Hugs, Henriette.








1 comment

papierelle said...

This is soooo sute!!! Apology accepted ... *smile*