Galaxy

I've been playing with my brusho's, liquid metals and ink spray today to create a galaxy kind of background.
It was a messy but fun afternoon.


After the paper dried I used a MFT die to cut out a panel.
I made a sentiment in photoshop and printed it on the panel.
Then I placed a star stencil over the top. With versamark ink I went over the stencil and then I used Nuvo silver embossing powder to create the stars.
The card is finished with some holographic strings and a star charm.



I'm entering this card in these challenges:



and 

Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette.




1 comment

Virginia L. said...

Well done, Henriette! I love the striking colors from the Brusho and rich color combo! The silver embossing really adds the lovely touch to the galaxy sky! Beautiful take on the challenge theme! Thank you for being the first participant! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! WONDERFUL!