So Suzy Stamp of the Month

It's the 10th of the month which means the reveal of the So suzy stamp  of the month September!!

For the so suzy stamp of the month club you'll get a stamp in the mail that is "coastal themed" (beach, nautical). The program includes a great mixture of sentiments and images. You can sign up for three months to try it out or sign up for the whole year - regardless of where you are in the world! At the end of the year, you''ll have a great collection of coordinating stamps.


This month all the subscribers will receive this stamp.




At first I struggled a bit on how to use this coral/seaweed stamp but eventually it came to me.


First I've made a background using distress inks, watercolor paper and a mini mister for waterdrops.


Then I cut out a arched shape by using a die from MFT.


I inked up the stamp a few times with green and orange distress markers and gave it a spritz, 
then stamped it on the background. 


I wasn't really satisfied and wanted to added some fish in the background. I didn't have the right stamp for this but I found a digital photoshop brush of a school of fish and used that brush in photoshop. Then I printed it in the panel. (There is the chance that the piece of paper gets stuck in the printer, so I always keep my fingers crossed when doing this).




Then I made the cardbase by adding splatters and a printed sentiment.



and this is the finished card.
I hope I have given you an idea on how to use this stamp of the month.

You can find much more examples on the So Suzy Blog and on the two Facebook groups: So Suzy Stamps flaunt it FB group and So Suzy stamp of the month

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette

No comments