So Suzy Stamp of the Month October


Today is the reveal of the October stamp for the So suzy Stamp of the month club. It's this lovely sentiment with a wonderful saying.


For the so suzy stamp of the month club you'll get a stamp in the mail that is "coastal themed" (beach, nautical). The program includes a great mixture of sentiments and images. You can sign up for three months to try it out or sign up for the whole year - regardless of where you are in the world! At the end of the year, you''ll have a great collection of coordinating stamps.


For my card I used these supplies:



I wanted to create a stormy sea and I made this by blending different inks. Then I printed a sailing boat on the stormy sea. I bought this clip art from a Etsy store. 
Then I added the sentiment and placed the panel with foam on a piece of white cardstock.





You can find much more examples on how to use this stamp on the So Suzy Blog and on the two Facebook groups: So Suzy Stamps flaunt it FB group and So Suzy stamp of the month

Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs, Henriette


No comments