So Suzy Stamp of the Month November II


Today I'm sharing another card I've made with the november So Suzy Stamp of the Month, a beatiful nautilus shell.



For the so suzy stamp of the month club you'll get a stamp in the mail that is "coastal themed" (beach, nautical). The program includes a great mixture of sentiments and images. You can sign up for three months to try it out or sign up for the whole year - regardless of where you are in the world! At the end of the year, you''ll have a great collection of coordinating stamps.



From now until December 1st, Suzy is giving you a chance to catch up on all of the Quarters you may have missed. PLUS, everyone who has been AMAZING enough to have the entire 2016 SAM Collection will be receiving an EXTRA SPECIAL gift when our last SAM Stamps get sent out on the 10th of December. So be sure and get your missing SAM stamps before December 1st!

Here is my card.



First I made the white panel by stamping the nautilus shell and also the september stamp of the month, the seaweed/coral.Then I stamped another nautilus shell and the february bonus stamp on white cardstock and
fussy cut them.

I've made the sentiment myself in photoshop and printed it on kraft cardstock and used a MFT die to cut out the panel. This panel is placed on the white panel with dimensionals.
Finally I've added a few sequins.

For more card creations please visit the So suzy stamp of the month facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/sosuzystampofthemonth/   
or the So suzy stamps facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sosuzystamps/.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Henriëtte.

1 comment

Jean Bullock said...

I love this card. The stamping and the layers are wonderful. I pinned.