So Suzy Stamps: Someone special and Masking

The theme all So Suzy Stamps design team members were challenged to work with was "someone special" in combination with masking. Here is the card that came to my mind.




First I die cut a circle out of a post-it and placed that on white cardstock.
Then I used distress inks and some So Suzy ink bites to blend the background (I did take some pictures of that process but they are lost, so sorry about that).
After I was happy with the background I removed the masking circle and added some grey shadow in the moon.

With my mini misty I stamped the cats in a tree , such a cute stamp.

Two Cats in a Tree


I placed the panel on a top fold piece of white cardstock that I blended with the same colors as that panel. Beneath  the image I stamped the sentiment you're the bomdiggityshizznit.
Bomdiggityshizznit


For more samples on the theme and masking please visit the So Suzy Stamps blog.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments