My heart beets for you

Just a quick blog post for me today sharing an extreme CAS card for the stempelküche challenge.


First I've made the beets by die cutting the beets out of white cardstock. I used a die from craftin desert divas. Then I colored the beets with lilac, red and green spectrum noir markers.

I made the sentiment in paint and printed it on white cardstock. I used two nesti heart dies to cut out the heart shapes and placed them on lime green cardstock using foam.


I do like the color combination on this card and of course the punny sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the CAS challenge of Stempelküche.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette

3 comments

Stempelomi said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-challenge. Hugs,Beate

SonjaK said...

Aww, great pun! A perfect card for our CAS extreme challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stempelküche challenge.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this card so much! The little beets, the pun, the colours - just great!

Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche challenge, my dear and good luck!

Jessa