Gift box with foamiran flowers

Hi, today I'm sharing this gift box with foamiran flowers.


Before I start a project I often look on Google or Pinterest for a nice colorscheme and for this project I used this beautiful mint and peach color scheme.

I started by folding the gift box. It's a box with window from 14 craft bar  and perfect for sending your big foamiran cards, but can also be decorated.
Then I covered the lit with gesso and applied crumpled mint tissue paper on it with another layer of gesso (I taped off the window).
After the gesso dried I glued on the foamiran flowers and paper leaves with my hot glue gun.


All the foamiran, flowers centres and stamens used are from the 14 craft bar online shop.
I used various dies to cut out the foamiran flowers.


Inside the box I used the same tissue paper that is on the lit.


I do like the color combination on this box.


That's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments