Happy Easter

The other day I saw a cake on instagram by cakewhisperer and on this cake was a cute bunnies head with flowers. I thought she was so cute and decided to make kind of the same bunny. I used felt and foamiran flowers on mine.


and here is my inspiration from cake whisperer (isn't this the cutest cake?)


I downloaded a free bunny head template from internet and cut out two pieces from felt.
First I stitched the nose and then I hand sew the two pieces together using a blanket stitch.
In the ears I added two pipe cleaners. Then I turned the bunny in side out, filled it with plush stuffing and closed it up.


Then I made the foamiran flowers. I used foamiran sheets from 14 craft bar and different dies.
I glued the flowers and leaves on the felt with a hot glue gun and added a lace bow.



She turned out really cute and perfect for Easter.
I wish you all a very happy Easter. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments