Spring card with ranunculus

Hi, today I'm sharing a spring card with handmade foamiran ranunculus on it.


I've made the flower and buds using white and pistachio silk foam from 14 craft bar. This foam is thinner and softer then foamiran and you do not have to use an iron to shape the petals.
For the big flower I started by die cutting about 18 leaves using the 3th smallest die from this die set and white silk foam. I also cut out about 5 from the green foam.



Then I wrinkle the top of the petals with my hand and shaped them into a ranunculus petal.


With tinfoil I made a little ball and covered it with the green foam using my hot glue gun. I stuck a piece of metal wire in the foil and glued it down. This will make the stem.
I cut off a strip of the green foam and made fringes with my scissors and glue these around the green ball. Then I glued on the petals overlapping each one slightly. On the bottom I glued the 5 green petals.



I did the same with the two flower buds but I used just a few leaves and glued them tightly together. With flower tape I covered the wire and combined the 3 flowers.

For my card I used papers from Kaisercraft (provincial Willow) and Studio Calico (Brighton pier).
Furthermore I used lace, trims, ribbon, sequins and a beads spray.
The beautiful leave on the circle is from Allmacraft. The sentiment is cut out of the green foam.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:




http://vostamps.blogspot.nl/2018/03/summore-fun-mood-board-25.html



https://crafteezee-shop.blogspot.nl/2018/04/april-challenge.html

Thanks so much for stopping by.

hugs, Henriette.


9 comments

Scrapper69 said...

I have to say... This is simply Beautiful! Stunning Design! Thanks for joining us over at SumMore Fun Stamp Challenge!

Theresa (SumMore Fun Stamps DT)
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Amy Martin said...

Amazing!!! Completely stunning and Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us in our Mood Board Challenge at SumMoreFun!!
SumMoreFun DT- Amy

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Wow! This is beautiful and so creative! Love your card and those spring colors. Thanks for joining us at SumMore Fun and I look forward to seeing more of your creations soon!
~DT Heather

Unknown said...

WOWZA! This card is incredibly gorgeous and a PERFECT fit for our Mood Board! Thanks for joining us at SumMore Fun for our mood board challenge! ~DT Jamie

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

What a simply stunning card!! Thank you for joining us in our Mood Board Challenge at SumMoreFun. I look forward to seeing more of your projects! ~ Design Team Member, MaryAnn

Beth F. said...

This is flat-out STUNNING! I am amazed by your gorgeous flower. Thank you for joining us for the SumMore Fun mood board challenge.

Lisa Mensing said...

This is beautiful! I'm in awe of your flowers, WOW! I hope you continue to join us at SumMore Fun. Thanks for playing along at SumMore Fun Challenges. DT Lisa

ueeukf@gmail.com said...

спасибо за участие в задании блога ССК, восхитительная весенняя работы

Elena said...

Such an amazing card! Thank you for taking part in the Noor! Design U.K. April Challenge!
DT Elena