Fly like a free bird

Hi, today I'm sharing a card I've made with the pretty papers from Lemoncraft called forget me not.


The blue flowers on the card are from Itsy Bitsy, the white ones I made myself using foamiran and flower centers from 14 craft bar.

This card has a lot of different layers, not only paper layers but also ribbon and lace layers.


I've also added wood accents like the branches. The cage and bird are chipboard elements (from wycinanka ) which I covered with the Forget-me-not patterned paper.


I made the sentiment in Word and printed it out.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:

http://blog.lemoncraft.pl/2018/05/very-inspirational-post-vip-3.html
https://shabby-chic-ru.blogspot.com/2018/05/blog-post_25.html#more



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.





Hugs, Henriette.

3 comments

Mari Solnze said...

Очень красивая работа!!!! Нежная и воздушная!!! Спасибо за участие в задании блога Shabby chic!

Анджелия said...

Прекрасная открыточка) Спасибо от блога Шебби Шик за участие в нашем задании!

Ирина Шевченко said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks from the blog Shabby Chic!