Design team application for Fabrica Decoru DT 2019

This is my blog post to apply for a position on the Fabrika Decoru design team.
I would love to be part of that team.



Fabrika Decoru has the most wonderful paper collections with matching embellishments and all the items a crafter needs.
I adore the paper collections and cuts outs and I would love to make this brand more known in my part of the world and also to all my social media friends, that's what it would mean for me to be part of the Fabrika Decoru family, to be a true ambassodor for the brand.

Here are 5 of my works.



and here's a link to the video












Here are all the links to my social media, including my you tube channel, which I started beginning of 2018.




and now fingers crossed!!!

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments