Lantern

Hi and welcome to my blog.
Today I'm sharing a chipboard lantern I've assembled, painted and decorated. The chipboard lantern is from Laserowe love and it's about 22 cm tall.


I painted all the pieces with chalkpaint in light blue and let them dry before gluing the lantern together. After I assembled it I used copper wax to give the lantern an old look.


I decorated the lantern with lots of foamiran flowers, moss, pine cones, Silver Birch Bark Stars,  berries and Tim holtz wood slices.



The inside bottom I decorated with moss, cinnamon sticks, wood accents, fake fur and Tim Holtz Deers.



I hope you like my decorated chipboard lantern. 
The lantern and most of the embellishments I used are available at Crafteezee UK.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments