Guest designer for Amazing Paper Grace

Hi, a few months ago I was asked to be a guest designer for Amazing Paper Grace  by Becca Feeken, owner of Amazing Paper Crace and designer for Spellbinders.
It was such an honor to be asked that I didn't have to think twice about accepting.
Becca sent me gorgeous dies to work with and during this month, November, 
I will share with you 4 projects I made using her dies.

Today, the first post, I'm sharing two cards I've created with the cute shapeabilities die 
"Bundle of Joy".




I made one in blue and one in pink.
The papers are from Prima Marketing, Heaven Sent.





Both cards have multiple layers.
I used white felt to make the flowers and also the bundle the stork has in 
his beak is cut out of felt.
For the flowers I used the blossoms dies from the Candlewick grand pocket die set.














Here you can find all Becca Feeken designed dies.


and here is the link to the Amazing Paper Grace blog:
Take a look for lots of inspirations and beautiful cards.


Next week more from samples with Becca's dies from me.

Hugs, Henriëtte.




2 comments

Diane17Lynne said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer gig for Amazing paper Grace. I love the Prima papers you selected to make your blue and pink cards. Very appropriate for baby bundle cards. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Rozy said...

Absolutely lovely cards. So delicate! Flowers add the perfect touch.