Reindeer Christmas card for Amazing Paper Grace

Hello crafty friends, today I'm sharing my last project as the November guest designer for 
This time I used three different die sets designed by Becca Feeken to create 
this Christmas card.  

The vignette in the center is the reindeer prance layered etched die .




This set has 3 dies and together they create a magical three-dimensional holiday scene.

The paperpad I used is from Lemoncraft - Christmas Greetings.
The center panel has a piece of ribbon glued on the edge.
For the vignette I die cut the pieces using different patterned papers from the
Lemoncraft papers.




The flowers I made from red and green foamiran and the Becca Feeken poinsettia dies.
With this set of six dies you can create dimensional poinsettia's in different sizes.

.




The sentiment and the holly leaves are from the holly jolly christmas die set.




I also added a few rhinestones on the holly leaves and a twine bow 
with two little Christmas bells.





This was my last blogpost as guest designer for Amazing Paper Grace.
I want to thank Becca Feeken for giving me the opportunity to work with her amazing dies 
and the warm welcome she and her team gave me.



Check out the Amazing Paper Grace blog for more beautiful inspirations.

More Becca Feeken designed dies can be found in the Spellbinders shop:

Thanks so much for visiting!

Hugs, Henriëtte.



No comments