Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of The Month - Just bee-cause card

Hi everyone. A while ago I was asked to be a Spellbinders Club social media influencer for the Amazing Paper Grace (APG) die of the month club
I have worked with the beautiful dies from Becca Feeken last year and 
they are the best dies around, so I didn't have to think long 
and accepted this wonderful offer.

Today I'm sharing my first project with the Spellbinders 
Amazing Paper Grace die of the Month March. 
I've made this card.



Here is the March die set. It includes 9 die templates.
A beautiful corner die, 2 flower dies, a frame die, circle die and center circle die.
Also the word dies: Miss You and Congrats.





For my card I used papers from the Craft Consortium "Tell the bees".





The flowers are made from the paper and the flower die cuts. There's a video tutorial by Becca Feeken on how to make them here.
The sentiment I made in word and printed it.




Join the Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month Club and
 receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. 
Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.


More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and the Amazing Paper Grace blogs
 and also next week here on my blog.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Henriëtte.

2 comments

MaryH said...

I love both the Bee theme and Becca's DOM. Your creativity with both is beautiful! thanks for sharing.

MaryH said...

Love both the Bee theme and Becca Feeken's DOM. Your creative use of these elements is beautiful . Thanks for sharing!