Vintage tags

Hello, toaday I'm sharing three vintage collagede tags I've made to put in future junk journals.
I've tried to make the tags in 3 different styles.


The first tag is made in my favorite style with Tim Holtz papers and ephemera.
There's also washi tape, stickers and stamped tea bags on it.
 I added metal buttons and a little nautic charm.



The second tag has a more 60's fibe.
The background paper is old sewing paper and there are sewing related elements on it.
Buttons, some stitching, lace and a scissors charm.
The lady I cut from an old magazine.







The last tag has a more nature feel, with the plants and duck.
The charm is a little leave.



I would like to enter these tags in this challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day.

Hugs, Henriëtte.



No comments