Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month July

Hello, I'm happy you are visiting my blog.
Today I'm sharing a card I've created with this months die from the Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace die club.

Spellbinders has 5 monthly membership clubs. They are designed for die cutting, cardmaking, hot foiling aficionados, crafty DIY’ers, and beginner crafters alike. Each month, members will receive expertly designed dies, stamps, hot foil kits, or card kits; used to create projects, cards, and more. 

You can find all clubs here:

The July die set for the Amazing Paper Grace club includes 8 die templates.
Here is the card I've created using all 8 dies.




The paper I used is called Spring in Avonlea from UKH Gallery.
To make the flowers I die cut them multiple times from two shades of 
blue cardstock and essembled them
Becca Feeken has a tutorial available on how to make these flowers




The sentiment is made in word and then printed on cardstock.
I added green organza ribbon and some gems to finish the card.





Join the Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month Club and
 receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. 
Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.


More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders blog and on the Amazing Paper Grace blog.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments