Spellbinder Amazing Paper Grace die of the month June - Save the date

Hello, I made another card using this months Spellbinder APG die set 
"Snip it grid and calendar creator".

For this card I was inspired by the Delft Blue, the Dutch blue and white pottery 
from our city of Delft.
I used the different shades of blue and a touch of red to create my Dutch save the date card.

The envelope is made using the Spellbinders APG May die set without the four inlaid corners.
The flower I made from foamiran with the dies that are included in the June set.



Inside the envelope is a 4" square card and again I combined the May and June die set.




I took the square motif from the May set and the word die from the June set.





I kept the inside of the card plain with just the names and the date of the upcoming wedding.
The ornaments in the four corners are from the May Fleur de lis die





More inspiration can be found on the Spellbinders and

All Spellbinders monthly clubs can be found here




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments